- Stafford County
- Spotsylvania County
- Prince William County
- Fairfax County
- King George County
- Fredericksburg City
- Sheriff's Office dedicated to enhancing the quality of life by maintaining order, protecting life and property, and reducing the fear of crime.
- Stafford County Administration Office is responsible for the overall administration of the county government.
- Stafford County Attorney provides the Board of Supervisors, its agencies and commissions, the County Administrator, his staff and departments, and the constitutional offices professional and timely legal representation and advice
- Stafford County Courts and Legal Services
- Stafford County Office of the Treasurer
- Mary Washington Hospital This 412-bed, acute-care medical center is home to many of our most important services, like cardiovascular care, surgical services, radiology services, diagnostic tests, and emergency care.
- Potomac Hospital offers a wide range of medical specialties, a highly qualified medical and clinical staff, and state-of-the-art technology required to uphold our mission.
- Central Rappahannock Regional Library The collections of the main branch and the North Stafford Branch of the Central Rappahannock Regional Library include over 200,000 volumes of books, magazines, records, video and audio cassettes and other materials.
- Department of Parks and Recreation
- Hope Springs Marina is a full-service marina located on a protected section of beautiful Aquia Creek, offering 180 deep water slips, 4 deep paved ramps and 700 feet of sandy beach just minutes from the Potomac River.
- Lake Curtis is a 91-acre, Department-owned lake in Stafford County. The lake has an abundance of standing timber, providing fish with "structure." It is on the boundary of Curtis Memorial Park, a facility that has tennis courts, a swimming pool, a golf course, grills, and picnic tables. Several new fishing pier "bulkheads" were recently added adjacent to the Department's parking lot.
- Stafford Regional Airport Designed to maximize the safe and efficient movement of aircraft, the Stafford Regional Airport facility includes a 5000-foot by 100-foot instrument runway with full parallel taxiways, Jet-A and Av-Gas fuel storage facilities, and 25 acres of paved aircraft parking aprons.
- Amtrak Trains
- Commuter Connections is a regional network of transportation organizations coordinated by the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments.
- VRE provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C. The VRE Operations Board, consisting of seven commissioners - three each from NVTC and PRTC and the Director of the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation (VDRPT), oversees all operating aspects of the Virginia Railway Express.
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission
- Aquia Harbour Yacht Club is a recreational boating group that strives to promote safe boating practices through education for its members and the community. Established in 1975, the club has strived to meet its mandate of boating safety, education, the environment and fun.
- Hartwood Winery
- Potomac Point Winery
- The Gari Melchers Estate & Memorial Gallery is the former residence of the American figure painter Gari Melchers (1860-1932). The museum consists of the artist's home, studio and gardens.
- Aquia Church Built between 1751 and 1757 in the shape of the Greek Cross, Aquia Episcopal Church is considered one of the most significant colonial churches in America. It is noted for its three-tiered pulpit and Aquia stone trim. It served as a parish church, established by the colonial government and was occupied by Union troops during the Civil War.
- Historic Kenmore and Washington's Ferry Farm Tours at George Washington's Ferry Farm are self-guided. You may spend as much time on the grounds and in the visitor's center as you like during our open hours.
- Riverside Center Dinner Theater & Conference Facility
- Cavalier Family Skating Center Roller skating and blading on a maple wood surface - fund for all ages. Skate rentals, pro shop, snack bar, party rooms, and video arcade available. Special large group reservations welcome.
- Fredericksburg Fire Department
- Fredericksburg Police Department
- Fredericksburg Treasurer The Treasurer's primary responsibilities are the collection and disbursement of all City funds
- Virginia State Police
- Virginia Department of Emergency Management Protecting the lives and property of Virginia's citizens from emergencies and disasters by coordinating the state's emergency preparedness, mitigation, response and recovery efforts
- Virginia Department of Fire Programs
- Children's Hospital of Richmond offers 36 inpatient beds, a Transitional Care Unit and two operating rooms all for children
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Opened in 1960, Culpeper Regional Hospital (CRH) is a full-service 70-bed hospital offering an emergency department, coronary-intensive care, oncology, cardiology, gastroenterology, medical surgical unit, outpatient surgery, home health and hospice, psychiatric care, social workers, physician referrals and corporate wellness programs
- Fauquier Hospital
- Medi Corp Health System MediCorp Health System works each day to earn the trust of the community by consistently providing high-quality, comprehesive care services
- Potomac Hospital is a 153-bed, not-for-profit community hospital serving Prince William County
- Pratt Medical Center
- Virginia Department of Health Mission: to improve health through disease prevention, health promotion and environmental protection
- Lake Anna State Park The park lies adjacent to Route 601 off Route 208, 25 miles southwest of Fredericksburg and 55 miles northwest of Richmond
- Leesylvania State Park is located in the southeast area of Prince William County, approximately 25 miles from Washington, D.C. and Fredericksburg
- Mason Neck State Park The park boasts several hundred acres of hardwood forests consisting of oaks, holly, hickory and other species of trees. In addition, several wetland areas are also found in Mason Neck
- National Monuments and Historical Parks
- Shenandoah National Park
- Bill Harris's Gallery Local artist Bill Harris' on-line gallery
- Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum Fredericksburg's newest, largest and finest Civil War museum and Historical Attraction
- Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center
- Fredericksburg Festival of the Arts "This federally registered non-profit organization hosts the annual Fredericksburg Music Festival (June), the Virginia Opera for Young Audiences (Jan.); the Young Artists Showcase (Apr.); International Children's Series (Sept.); Shakespeare Weekend (Nov)
- Hartwood Winery
- James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library
- Riverside Center Riverside Dinner Theater and Comference Center
- Amtrak runs trains from Fredericksburg to most anywhere, including DC. Trains can be caught at any of the VRE stations
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) is located 30 miles east of Washington and offers a full range of domestic and international flights
- Greyhound Bus
- James River Bus Lines
- Richmond International Airport is the closest airport to Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and Stafford
- Shannon Airport is located about 2 miles south east of Fredericksburg. Shannon Airport is used by private and corporate aircraft
- Stafford Regional Airport is owned and operated by the Stafford Regional Airport Authority - an independent authority comprised of representatives from Stafford and Prince William Counties, and the City of Fredericksburg
- The Train Brain is a website that animated the schedules and route of the VRE and Amtrak trains in the local area
- Virginia Railway Express (VRE) provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority Washington DC Commuter rail and bus system
- Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Prince William County Police Department Welcome to the Prince William County Police Department Web site. We hope this Web site will assist you in understanding more about your Police Department and the role we play in making our community a safe place to live and work.
- Commonwealth's Attorney The Commonwealth's Attorneys Office prosecutes all criminal and traffic cases occurring within Prince William County, and all felonies committed in the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park.
- Victim Witness Assistance
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission Local weekday bus service throughout Prince William County.
- Virginia Railway Express Train Service to the District of Columbia from Western Prince William County. Stops include Alexandria, Crystal City, L'Enfant Plaza, and Union Station. Three convenient stations in Prince William County - Broad Run/Airport, Manassas, and Manassas Park.
- Washington METRO Subway System Metro stations can be found on both the Rt. 66 (Vienna - Orange Line) and Rt. 95 (Franconia/Springfield - Blue Line) corridors. The PRTC OmniRide system provides bus service to both stations.
- Washington Dulles International Airport There are 40 passenger airlines and four cargo integrators that serve Washington Dulles International Airport.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport The Airports Authority operates this two airport system which provides domestic and international air service for the Metropolitan Washington region.
- Greyhound - a Greyhound bus station is conveniently located in Triangle for the convenience of Prince William County residents.
- Manassas National Battlefield Park Site of the first major battlefield (also known as the Battle of Bull Run)of the Civil War--and the equally important Second Battle of Manassas (which convinced General Lee to invade the Union's own home ground)--the Park is a "must see" for anyone who truly wishes to gain a sense for the Civil War.
- Dale City Recreation Center If you want to work out in a comfortable, professional and friendly environment, then you will love Dale City Recreation Center
- Veteran's Memorial Regional Park - Veterans Park is the place to be for fun! We have many different outdoor diversions for you to enjoy.
- WaterWorks Waterpark - offers state of the art outdoor excitement, including pools, slides, fountains, an expansive shallow beach area, and friendly, family fun.
- Center for the Arts - The mission is to enrich the quality of life among all the populations in our area through diverse education and presentation arts programming of the highest quality.
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center - we are proud of our role as a community health, fitness, and wellness resource.
- Arts Council - is an affiliate program that provides year-round programming in performance and cultural arts.
- Freedom Aquatics Center The Freedom Aquatic & Fitness Center has one of the largest, most beautiful, indoor natatoriums in Northern Virginia. Featuring a 50-meter competition pool that can hold multiple activities, a warm-water leisure pool with play features and beach entry, and a whirlpool spa where adults can relax after a workout, Freedom offers a pleasant and comfortable aquatic experience year-round.
- Historic Occoquan
- Manassas Museum The current 7,000-square-foot building on eight acres opened in 1991. Permanent and temporary historical exhibits interpret Northern Virginia Piedmont history through artifacts, documents, videos, and images.
- Prince William Art Society, Inc.
- DeGrasse Dance Studio - has provided dancers of all ages with performance experience in classical Russian ballet, jazz, tap and musical theater.
- Manassas Dance Company - we are providing accessible and affordable cultural arts performances to the public as well as by offering free performances to schoolchildren in our community.
- Prince William Chorale
- Prince William Symphony Orchestra
- PW Chorale This organization was established on May 22, 1993, as the Prince William Chorale, a reorganization of the group previously known as the Manassas Choral Society which was established in 1967 by members of several area church choirs who were interested in singing a broader range of music.
- PWC Park Authority
- Weems-Bott Museum The Weems-Botts House offers a fascinating history on Virginia's oldest chartered town, Dumfries, in addition to two of the more colorful personalities to have lived here: Mason Weems and Benjamin Botts.
- Artemis Veterinary Emergency Our emergency hospital is specifically designed and equipped to provide highest quality critical care for your pet. Our staff is well-trained in emergency procedures. Whether a minor or major medical problem, we will provide your pet with the best possible care.
- Alpha Animal Hospital
- American Red Cross
- Capital Hospice
- Centreville Animal Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
- Deepwood Veterinary Clinic, Inc.
- DeWitt Health Care Network
- Dominion Hospital
- Fair Oaks Medical Center
- Fairfax County Virginia VA Healthcare
- Fairfax Doctor
- FAIRFAX Family Practice Medical Center
- Fairfax Surgical Center
- Hayfield Urgent Care
- Inova Health System
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Admin School
- Physicians for Women
- Practice Made Perfect
- Prince William Emergency Vet
- Prince William Hospital
- Quality Medical Staffing
- Reston Hospital Center
- Saint Marys Hospital
- Skill Training Center
- Skin Cancer Outpatient Surgical Hospital
- Alexandria Arlington Bureau
- Army Times
- Buyers Guide Newspapers
- Comprint, Inc
- Connection Newspaper
- Davis Communications Group Inc
- Falls Church News Press
- Gannett Offset
- Las Americas Newspaper Inc.
- Media General Inc Media General Publishing Divisio
- Okaz Newspaper
- Omaid Weekly Inc
- Style Inc
- THE OBSERVER
- The Associated Press
- The Chronicle Newspapers
- The Hansan Group Incorporated
- The International Estimate
- U S A Weekend, Inc
- Bull Run Regional Park
- Mulch Solutions
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority
- Lake Accotink Park - 493 acres includes a 55-acre lake, wetlands and streams offering unique views of waterfowl and marsh life. Facilities and activities vary with the season and include canoe, boat rentals, fishing, tour-boat rides, boat launch, bait and tackle sales, hiking/biking trail and play fields.
- Frying Pan Park - preserves and interprets a rural community setting in a suburban environment for the educational, cultural and recreational enrichment of the citizens and visitors of Fairfax County.
- Great Falls Grange Park - is located at 9818 Georgetown Pike in Great Falls. The park, in the heart of Great Falls, has baseball/softball fields, a picnic area with pavilion, and a small tot lot.
- Green Spring Garden Park - is a 27-acre park located in Alexandria, Virginia, just a few minutes travel from the Nation's Capitol. Through its gardens and educational programming, Green Spring advances the awareness and practice of gardening in Metropolitan Washington, DC.
- The Turner Farm - 52-acre park is located on the site of a former dairy farm. The land was saved from development by a public/private partnership started in 1994 to "Save-the-Farm."
- Colvin Run Mill Historic Site - was acquired by the Fairfax County Park Authority for the preservation of Colvin Run Mill and its associated historic buildings, and for the enjoyment and education of visitors. It has been open to the public since 1972.
- Sully Historic Site - reflects the history of Fairfax County. Completed in 1799 by Richard Bland Lee, the main house at Sully combines aspects of Georgian and Federal architecture.
- Hidden Oaks Nature Center The Park is rich in history. While strolling through the woods, visitors can view a railroad embankment built just before the Civil War.
- Huntley Meadows Park - is a rich, natural island in the suburban sea of Northern Virginia. Its 1,425 acres harbor majestic forests, wildflower-speckled meadows and vast wetlands bursting with life.
- Foundation For Collingwood Library and Museum on Americanism - occupies 8.75 acres of land on the banks of the Potomac River, midway between Alexandria and Mount Vernon on what was once part of George Washington's River Farm.
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House - tells the story of Frank Lloyd Wright's innovative designs for a modestly-sized and affordable single-family house and how two families adapted the dwelling to fit their lifestyle.
- Gunston Hall Plantation - is a 550-acre National Historic Landmark.
- Mount Vernon George Washington's Estate The estate, gardens and farm of Mount Vernon totaled some 8,000 acres in the 18th century. Visitors can see 20 structures and 50 acres of gardens as they existed in 1799. The estate also includes a museum, the tombs of George and Martha Washington, Washington's greenhouse, and more.
- The Udvar-Hazy Center - National Air and Space Museum.
- Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts - with music from classical to jazz and pop to family musicals, plays and opera, Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts is the only performing arts park operated by the U.S. National Park Service.
- Center for the Arts (George Mason University) - Great Performances at Mason is a program of George Mason University's College of Visual and Performing Arts.
- McLean Community Center
- American Music Stage - is a non-profit theatre company that is dedicated to presenting family musicals to the theatre going community in the tri-state area.
- Children's Hospital is a private, nonprofit hospital that serves children from birth through the age of 21
- Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters "Our system of health care has one priority, one mission, one focus: Children"
- FAMIS is Virginia's program that helps families provide health insurance to their children
- L. E. Smoot Memorial Library Serving the County of King George, Virginia
- Amtrak Trains
- FREDericksburg Regional Transit
- Norfolk International Airport manages the operation, maintenance, development, and marketing of Norfolk International Airport to serve the air transportation needs of southeast Virginia and northeast North Carolina
- Richmond International Airport is the gateway to central Virginia
- Golf Sourses list of golf courses in the King George, Virginia area
- King George County Historical Society
- Science Museum of Virginia
- The Potomac Gateway Welcome Center
- Virginia Museum of Natural History investigates, preserves, and exhibits the various elements of natural history found in Virginia and other parts of the United States and the world
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
Community information is not available.